1. Introduction & General Terms
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us online or mobile.
In order to provide you with the full range of CityFleet services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- what information CityFleet may collect about you;
- how CityFleet will use information we collect about you;
- when CityFleet may use your details to contact you;
- whether CityFleet will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. What information will CityFleet collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of CityFleet services or make an online booking we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone or mobile number.
By submitting your details, you enable CityFleet to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information. When we do this we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
3. How will CityFleet use the information it collects about me?
CityFleet will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- for "service administration purposes", which means that CityFleet may contact you for reasons related to the service (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance);
- to provide you with information about our services;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on CityFleet websites;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. CityFleet may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Where the BBC proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will CityFleet contact me?
CityFleet may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that CityFleet can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about CityFleet services;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to CityFleet, e.g. via text or voicemail message;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about CityFleet services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this (see section 5 below)
Local pages will give you detailed information about how CityFleet will contact you in relation to specific services.
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
CityFleet will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services or activities where you have agreed to this.
6. Will CityFleet share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within CityFleet. However, sometimes CityFleet uses third parties to process your information on our behalf. CityFleet requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and CityFleet requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content to CityFleet
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to CityFleet or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any CityFleet service, CityFleet may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where CityFleet reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because of content you email), the BBC may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. How long will CityFleet keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with CityFleet.
9. Can I find out what personal information CityFleet holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Cityfleet holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
10. Cookies Policy
For more information on our cookies please click here.
Cityfleet Networks Limited
7 Woodfield Road